This policy illustrates MAXXECURE’s commitment to privacy and security and informs you about all procedures related to the processing of your personal information.
More specifically, this privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our Website www.maxxecure.shop, www.maxxecure.nl, www.maxxsafety.nl App and Products.
“You” and “your” refers to you as an individual user of the Website or App.
MAXXECURE, MAXXECURESHOP and MAXXSAFETY are tradenames and trademarks of MOOVS B.V. MOOVS B.V. is the data controller and is responsible for your personal data (in the following “MAXXECURE” “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice)
Our full details are:
MOOVS B.V., established in The Netherlands, B. Amsterdam, B1- 2.k.5, Johan Huizingalaan 763a, 1066 VH, Amsterdam.
Email address: [email protected]
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at [email protected]
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a data subject shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to the MOOVS.
- Which Personal Information do we collect and why?
We collect personal information, including:
- Contact Information (such as name, phone number, postal address or email address), in order to communicate with you, process your order and provide you with our services and Products.
- Communications you send to us through email, text, social media messaging or posting, etc., in order to fulfil our contractual obligations and provide you with the best service.
- Account/Registration Information (such as username and password, age or date of birth, gender, address and email address), in order to fulfil our obligations under the agreement and to communicate with you.
- Payment Information (such as name, billing address, and bank account number, collected when making a purchase), to process the payment under the subscription agreement.
- Demographic information (such as age and gender), as our legitimate interest, to provide you with the most relevant content.
- Online identifiers (such as IP address, internal and third party identifiers and device information like unique device ID), to operate our Website, to ensure the security of our Website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business
- Internet Activity Information (such as times you use our Website, length of visit to pages, browsing history and information on how you interact with our Products), under our legitimate interest to gather analytics, help us providing you with the most relevant Products and content and to understand the effectiveness of our marketing strategy. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Where/How Do We Collect Information About You?
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways, including:
- From You: When you create an account and/or place an order, we may collect your first and last name, your age or birth date, your gender your e-mail address, bank account number.
- When you contact us. When you leave us feedback or write to us directly, we will collect information that is contained in your feedback or comment form, which will include your e-mail address and other information that you may submit to us for reference or reply
- From Your Device:
- Log Data. When you interact with the Services, our servers automatically record log data that your mobile device or browser sends. Log data may include information such as your mobile device identifier, your computer’s IP (Internet Protocol) address and browser type, your operating system, and other analytics.
- We may also use web beacons, session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which remain for a certain period of time unless deleted): (i) to deliver content requested by you or to recommend content we think may be of interest; (ii) for analytics purposes, to monitor usage of the website, to reengage users, or to improve user experience; and (iii) to remember choices you make.
We do not collect any sensitive information about you.
Please, consider that where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the agreement with you and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver our Products to you).
Our applications are not intended to collect data about data subjects under the age of 18 unless the data collection is made upon your explicit written request and permission from parents or guardians has been accorded.
If you believe that we process special or sensitive data or that we have collected personal data about a minor without permission, please contact us at [email protected] We will then immediately delete this information.
- Marketing Communications
If you sign up to receive promotional materials from us via email, we will use the data you give us to provide the communications you have requested. If you inform us that you wish to cancel email promotional materials by selecting “unsubscribe” at the bottom of such communication or by emailing us at [email protected], we will remove you from our mailing list.
- Disclosing your personal data
We will never sell your data to third parties.
We will only provide the data to third parties only in the framework of the execution of the agreement with you, or in order to comply with a legal obligation or if you consent to it. We have data processing agreements in place with companies processing your data on our behalf, to ensure an optimal level of security and confidentiality of your data.
When you purchase a Product, a third-party payment processor may receive, access or use your payment information (credit card, account number and address) for the purpose of processing transactions.
We share your personal information with other companies owned by MOOVS B.V.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to help us deliver the Product(s) you purchase, to perform maintenance and research services, or to assist us in analysing how our Products are used (such as infrastructure providers, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Services’ features).
Furthermore, we may use and disclose to third party’s information that does not include personal information for the purposes of industry analysis, research, demographic profiling, marketing, and other purposes relating to our Products. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain or relate to your personal information.
In case MOOVS B.V. or its assets are sold to, merged with, or acquired by another company, we may transfer your information in connection with that sale, merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, or assets (including in connection with any due diligence or other review prior to such business transaction).
- International transfers
Your data will be processed by us within the European Union. We are subject to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations that protect your personal data.
- How long do we keep your data?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for at least seven years after they stop being customers.
- Security of your Data
We provide our best efforts in order to protect your personal information, utilizing reasonable administrative, physical and technological measures designed to maintain the security of your personal information, however, unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us at [email protected]
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach.
- Your RIGHTS
You always have the right to view, correct or remove your personal data. Through our applications you can see for yourself which data is registered. Where possible, you can modify some of your personal data (name, etc) yourself.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing or restrict it and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send your personal data (in digitalized version) to you or another organization mentioned by you.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights above, please email us at [email protected] In order to ensure that the request has been made by you, we will contact you at the email address you provided. MOOVS will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case, no later than 30 calendar days.
If you are still not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens). If you still have a complaint about the way in which we process your personal data, you can contact this Authority by filling in the appropriate form on: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de- authority-personal data / tip-ons.
- Registration on our website
You have the possibility to register on the website of the controller with the indication of personal data. Which personal data are transmitted to us is determined by the respective input mask used for the registration. The personal data entered by you are collected and stored exclusively for internal use by the controller, and for his own purposes. We may request transfer to one or more processors (e.g. a parcel service, manufacturer, etc.) that also uses personal data for an internal purpose which is attributable to the us. By registering on the website of MAXXECURE, the IP address—assigned by the Internet service provider (ISP) and used by the data subject—date, and time of the registration are also stored. The storage of this data takes place against the background that this is the only way to prevent the misuse of our services, and, if necessary, to make it possible to investigate committed offenses. Insofar, the storage of this data is necessary to secure our interests. This data is not passed on to third parties unless there is a statutory obligation to pass on the data, or if the transfer serves the aim of criminal prosecution.
You can subscribe to our newsletter.
MAXXECURE’s newsletter may only be received by you if (1) you have a valid e-mail address and (2) you register for the newsletter.
The personal data collected as part of a registration for the newsletter will only be used to send our newsletter. The subscription to our newsletter may be terminated by you at any time. For the purpose of revocation of consent, a corresponding link is found in each newsletter. It is also possible to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time directly on the website of MAXXECURE.
The newsletter contains so-called tracking pixels. A tracking pixel is a miniature graphic embedded in such e-mails, which are sent in HTML format to enable log file recording and analysis. This allows a statistical analysis of the success or failure of online marketing campaigns. Based on the embedded tracking pixel, we may see if and when an e-mail was opened by you, and which links in the e-mail were called up.
Last updated on May 5, 2020.